Friday, June 26, 2009

flight to huston in continental airlines


After staying up all night packing and weighting my bag so i dont go over the limit and get charged 25$ extra like the last time. I decided to go the continental airline website and check what the limit was .. and i got mad because now they are charging 15 $ for the first bag and 25 for the second one. but what it wasnt clear it was if they were going to charged me at the time i get my bags check in, or at the time i buy the tickets .. well i found out that i get charge for one bag at the time i buy the plainticket and if i have the a second bag check in i get charged 25$ extra at the airport. so what i did, i put 48 pounds of my stuff in one bag and the rest in my backpack and my hand suit case. it work pretty well becasue i dint have to pay the extra 25$ for a second bag. and because the plainticket to huston was a blessing. I dint even have to pay the 15$ fee for the first bag :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a pretty funny picture buddy. Your blog describes you pretty well, most of it fun and games. :) Glad to see you're posting now.

jvmiguel16 said...

jbom: I took my spoon to loosen the edges to dump it onto my English muffin. BOOM! Believe it or not, it was loud! The egg had blown up again, this time in my face. It was still hot, and about a quarter of the egg disappeared. Most of all, it scared the dickens out of me. Uh, I will try to notify everyone of the brand so that everyone can cook safely. All two people that read my blog that is. jorge: ok justus i gues you are right our blog tells a little about how we are ..lol but if you knew spanish you could read i have a little of spirituallity in my life too :)